If you missed our October episode, “Getting Local Food into Cafeterias,” you can watch a video recording on YouTube.
We hope you’ll join our next conversation in the studio audience or via Zoom on Thursday November 14, 2018 at 3:30pm Central.
Please share this email with beginning or experienced farmers you know. We’ve invited the following educators to briefly introduce their programs and join the discussion:
- Pam Porter & Jennifer Blazek, UW School for Urban Agriculture
- Randy Zogbaum, Madison College
- Garrett Peterson, Community Groundworks
- Julie Dawson & Claire Strader, Organic Vegetable Farm Manager Registered Apprenticeship
- Alan Turnquist, Agroecology Program
- Denise Chapin, Vo-Ag Training for Vets
- Lauren Langworthy, Midwest Organic & Sustainable Education Service (MOSES)
Option 1 – Join our live studio audience: Seating for 60 so please register now!
- Memorial Union, 800 Langdon Street, Madison, Room TBD (parking at 415 N. Lake)
- Join us in the Rathskeller immediately following the program
Option 2 – Join via Zoom video-conferencing: Limit is 100 so please register now!
You can find all of this information, along with possible updates, on the event flyer. You can also add yourself to our statewide mailing list (leave subject and message body blank) or follow us on Facebook.